Ninety-second KGS Computer Go Tournament
Sunday May 12th, 2013
These results also appear on an
official KGS page.
|time||14 minutes plus 10/30s|
The first round started at 16:00 UTC.
In the table above,
0 is a loss
1 is a win
J is jigo
left superscript is the player's colour
right superscript is the round in which the game was played
a subscript shows how the result was determined:
R for resignation
T for time
F for forfeit
a number for the points difference after counting.
All the 0s, 1s and Js are links to the game record.
Black won 19 games and White won 17.
I have no comments on these games. The better players are significantly stronger than me.
Players receive points for the
2013 Annual KGS Bot Championship
|Many Faces of Go||3|
- Aya, MC version, running on 980X 3.3GHz 6 cores
- Many Faces of Go, running on an Amazon EC2 Cluster Compute Eight Extra Large Instance, 2 x Intel Xeon E5-2670,
using 16 cores, 16 threads, and 48 GB of memory.
- oakfoam, running on i7-2600K
- nomitan, running on one machine with 2 Xeon E5-2680 (total of 16 cores @ 2.70Ghz, hyperthreading is used).
- Orego, running on five nodes of our custom Linux cluster Fido. The node has two AMD Six Core Opteron 2427 2.2 GHz
processors (60 cores total), 8 GB RAM, Centos Linux.
- Zen, running on a mini-cluster of a dual 6-core Xeon X5680@4 GHz 24GB RAM, a 6-core i7 3930K@4 GHz 16 GB RAM, a
6-core Xeon W3680@4 GHz 12 GB RAM, and a 6-core i7 980X@4 GHz 6 GB RAM computers connected via a GbE LAN. 30